Friday, November 16, 2007

The Farmer in the Dell...

Those are the words I woke up (only for the 4th time) this morning to. Baylor was serenading his mounds of stuffed animals in his bed. Minus the many wakings by mini Lonnie, waking up to a singing two year old makes me smile. Brody is on this strange up every three hour schedule and night and I don't like it one bit. I want to let him cry, but I'm scared of waking the other kiddo up. "THIS TO SHALL PASS...." are the words I have to keep uttering to my sleepless body. Brody was up at 6am this morning smiling away....the positive was I got to shower before 1pm.

It's been an interesting week. Monday I came down with the nasty stomach bug and ended up in the ER with much fluids being pumped back into me. I felt better that day, it came as quickly as it left, but was awful. None of the boys have gotten it, maybe because I bleached everything in the house from top to bottom. I have a huge fear of puke...I can do poop, blood, snot, boogers, spit-up, etc....but not puke.

Tonight is GIRLS NITE.....yippeeee. I get to have a few hours without kiddos Christmas shopping with a bunch of other mommies. It may sound boring to many of you, but when you haven't left the house in a week, except the library and ER, then this is like a cruise to Alaska. Kort is coming back in town with his girlfriend Bri on Sunday. I've never met her, but he's so happy and I know he's in love so she has my approval :) I'm super excited to see them both. They haven't met Brody yet, so it should be fun. They are also helping me sand the floor...ah, slave labor is priceless.

I'm off to a play date and hopefully adult conversation.

No comments: