Saturday, January 19, 2008

Frozen pipes



Grrr. So I went to get a glass of water and not to my surprise the kitchen sink pipes froze....actually just the cold water...so far. Looks like I'll be hauling the dishes to the bathtub.



Here is a photo of squash face. Yum.

Wow. I actually figured out how to add a photo in this text box. I consider myself to be pretty technically savvy, but apparently when you become a mom, you forget things (like applying deodorant, or shampooing your hair twice) OH...look, spell check too! It's amazing what you can find when you look....or follow directions! My husband would laugh right now because he knows that I never follow directions or look...I kind of fly by the seat of my britches and cause a ruckus by breaking the rules occasionaly. It's much more fun that way. I also get lost in my hometown. Like I said before, I draw pictures. Going to un-thaw my tootsies.

No comments: