Saturday, February 16, 2008

When the pipes don't work...

Poor Brody. Up again all night with belly ache. Poor Brody. Has to have small rocket shaped object placed up his rear in order to get those pipes moving. We went to the Dr this morning because he had a fever and belly issues again last night. He said that he was majorly constipated and put him on more laxatives, prune juice and supositories than a granny. Hopefully that will get things moving and keep things moving. There will be much rejoicing for the poo. We'll see how things go, I'm sure we picked up something from going to the Dr's office filled with walking germs...ugh, it was a cough fest in there. I was secretly hoping an oxygyn mask would pop out of the ceiling with clean air for us to breathe!! I need to go deconatminate. I hate germs.

Lonnie is going to take Baylor to a basketball game at Cornell tonight if he is in a good mood. The poor kid hasn't been out of the house in a week. It's been too cold to go outside, but I think we might venture out today and play in the two feet of snow (with more on the way!) in the backyard. Maybe we'll taunt Hammy and tunnel through snow. I'm hoping for a nap this afternoon, God has given me the strength to make it on a few hours of very interrupted sleep but it's beginning to get to me....everything is beginning to blur.

No comments: