Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brody's Law

An object (or baby) in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by another force (i.e mom, table, big brother) Holy buckets, this kid won't stop moving. It's go go go go from the time he wakes in the wee hours of the morn, until he sleeps and even then he would rather launch himself out of the crib. He is pulling up to everything. This morning, I thought I could get a quick shower before 1pm, so I put him on the bathroom floor, surrounded by toys galore. I was shampooing my hair and looked down to see his smiling little face, peeing through the shower curtain and dripping wet from the shower. Forget peeing in private, now I can't even shower in private.

Got groceries today (note to self: never shop hungry) but I was without children, I pawned them off (just kidding, someone offered to watch them) which by the way has been a HUGE blessing in my life! Grandma is sick with some cold/flu...she came up Sunday...so we are waiting for symptoms from all three of us....I have a scratchy throat and my ears hurt, but I can handle a cold...the flu on the other hand. We all got flu shots (not that that matters anyways) except for Brody because he was too young, so I hope we all just stay healthy, we've made it this far!!! Which speaking of spring (kind of) it's 45 today and tomorrow...even nicer!!!! Maybe this will melt the icberg in front of our mailbox and maybe, just maybe we can get our mudroom door shut (it's still frozen open) More goodies, including doggie bombs, are yet to be discovered in the back yard. I will take mud over snow any day.

No comments: