Saturday, March 15, 2008

Girls gone wild.

Oh yea. Three generations (my Grandma, mom and myself) of sexy women taking on Sam's Club by storm. Hitting up the free sample tables, buying large quantities of wine, enormous boxes of diapers and wipes and all of this done WITHOUT CHILDREN. That's right, we've gone wild (and no, there was no boobie flashing) just fun with caffeine and a little Hungry Hobo. My grandma is probably the coolest grandma around. She is this cute little thing, but don't let her tiny frame throw you, she can wrestle Baylor with the best of us. She's also had just about every joint in her body replaced and still gets up at 5am to work horses out on the track. She's boogie boarded, rock climbed and is still amazingly beautiful. We had tons of fun today.

Must go now. Brody is having major crying fits, thinking it's plumbing related.

1 comment:

Crazy Mom said...

My Mommy Dirty Little Secret: Sometimes if I know my house has to be clean to 'show' I take the kids to Costco (a Sam's type place literally in my backyard) for lunch. By lunch I mean we hit all the Free Samples Tables, sometimes more than once.

It actually turns out to be a well rounded meal.