Friday, March 28, 2008

Snotapalooza

Welcome to Snotapalooza 2008, where the snot over floweth and the sneezing, watery eyes and boogers are in superabundance. Where, if you are an eight month old and can't breathe through your nose, you are up every hour on the hour to get your nosed sucked out by a gigantic bulbous scary thing....and if you are a two year old, you think wiping your nose and everything and anything is cool. Tickets are free to anyone who wants to be contaiminated by the free flowing snot and be in the company of a extremely exhausted mother. Fun times all around.

And that is all I have to say about that. Pray for me!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Ugh, we have snot all over here too. Make some GOOT then bring em on over to climb my mountains of unfolded laundry (I am sure they've already been snotted) or they could play on all my unfinished projects, I tell you my house is a PIT! I have been a spit up target today too, havent bothered to change either, why bother there will just be more, then I will have more laundry to do. Think its possible to get fired from my job? I'm having a BAD DAY in case you couldnt tell.

Crazy Mom said...

Ohhh...I'm sooo sooo sorry. I hope you are all well soon!