Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Archie, Bob, Laura, Jr and the French Peas

...are all staring me down right now. They are staring at me because I am eating ice cream....watching the Biggest Loser finale and stretching because I just ran!!! All kind of ironic...the ice cream eating and stretching and watching a show about losing weight. I laugh. Ha. I will not give up my ice cream. I swear Bob just laughed at me. Take that Bob, you're a huge red tomato, it looks like you could do some running of your own.

Today I did windows. That is part of my job description...here, let me check in my contract..um, yea...right there next to floors and laundry. It made me feel all clean and springy. I even opened the windows until a gust of April wind came in and knocked my flower vase down and I think Baylor was jolted too. Maybe tomorrow. I also ran, which was great. I ran farther than last time and I'm pretty sure that I was breathing quite loudly but I couldn't hear myself because I can't run without music. I love running in the evening just as the sun is setting, it makes the day feel complete, but I also like to run early in the morning when the sun in rising to start the day off. I'm just happy to get to run at all!! My tootsies went numb again, kind of weird, have new shoes thanks to my wonderful hubby, but they fit great. Hmmmmm.

It's try #2 for boys in the same room. Brody has been only waking once and I let him fuss and he usually puts himself back to sleep. I told Baylor that Brody might cry, but he's okay and not to worry. Baylor says, "oh, okay..I'll just plug my ears like this.." (put his hands over his ears) Good kid. That's what I do too sometimes when I hear the voices......
Anyhoo, hope it goes well, I like having our bedroom back and being able to watch t.v and read in there. Nighty night.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Totally loving the new header! Way cool!

Miranda said...

OK, I have no idea who the big fat red tomato is that you're talking about but you're cracking me up. You hear voices, too? Pheew.

Kim said...

I love that I'm not the only person who gets some kind of sick satisfaction out of eating junk food during The Biggest Loser and feeling enormously proud of myself when I find out I weigh less than the contestants...which isn't happening so much this season with my big belly.