Monday, April 21, 2008

The licker

Let me re-create the scene for you.

Nap time. Baylor asks me to "sleep little bit" with him. I wasn't going to argue with that, so I laid down next to him. He was rustling around a little bit like he always does but then he got quiet so I figured he was drifting off. I was just about to enter sleepy land (not so much familiar with the territory) All of a sudden out of no where I feel this little slimy wet tongue slurping across my face from my chin all the way to my forehead. WHOA!! What was that!!!

"mom, you taste good."


I guess he wasn't sleeping was he?

I'd just like to give a shout out to all the white legs being shown off today....mine included. I know many of them haven't seen the light of day since October and it's been a looooong winter. So folks, don't be scared, don't run away....and please don't stare, they'll get tan soon...I hope. You might want some shades though.

Now that the weather is amazing, my posts are going to be shorter because I'll either be cleaning the house or playing outside!!! Don't fret, I will still amuse you and make you smile and/or piss you off. I might even surprise you with two posts in one day, what a cause for celebration.

Enjoy the sun!!!

For the record.....NO mispelled words today!!! hooo hah! Okay...I guess hooo hah isn't really a word..bug off.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Yo, I got your white legs beat! Mine are Wuh-hite! And covered with bruises from carrying boxes and other moving activities!
*shaking head at Baylor* He cracks me up. First you're a tall glass of water (or something like that) now you're tasty. Mmmmm, momma!