Thursday, April 10, 2008

Raining and pouring and rearranging

It seems like every time it rains, I move furniture. It might be that I'm stuck inside and the gloomy weather makes for creative thinking. Today was a big move. We've been talking about moving our computer desk out of the kitchen because it's always just in the way and kind of cluttery (I hate clutter!) into the living room/toy room/t.v room/guest room/ you name it room. Since we live like dinosaurs and still have dial-up we had to find a phone jack and run a cord...which kind of stunk, but it will keep me from checking my mail, running to check on the boys and dinner all at the same time. We'll see how long it takes for Brody to get into the cords or the desk. My guess is not long. I threw away a bunch of junk and started a pile for a garage sale. The only problem is that we don't have any space to put the stuff for the garage sale...heck, we don't even have a garage! Looks like the front porch just became a garage for now. I love purging and getting rid of "stuff" it makes me feel lighter, skinnier, cleaner and more organized. I also love giving it away if I can, it takes too much effort to sell and it's not worth it in the end. So anyhoo...the kitchen feels cleaner because the desk is out of the way. I had to remove a shelf (That obviously wasn't meant to be moved) and now have large holes in the wall and one huge blood blister on my finger. I spent the morning patching the holes with spackling...fun times.

Both boys are crying....no, I take that back, Baylor is singing. This is not fair. One hour for a nap is not fair. Why? I need a little longer...C'mon...please please. I just got out of the shower and dry and threw a load of laundry in...sat down at the computer...BAM...wahhhhhhhhh. BUT tonight is band night....and there was much rejoicing...yea. It is however, a very bad hair day. Why can't we all just be bald?

No comments: