Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just one of those moments

One of those moments where you don't care what time it is or what has to be done. The sound of two LAUGHING boys in the same room instead of two screaming boys, is mighty fine music to my ears. We put the boys down for bed and three marvelous miracles happened.
1. Brody didn't scream bloody murder, just grabbed his new lovey (a soft sheep) and sat down in the crib.
2. I left the room (still no screaming) and Baylor started singing to Brody (He's got the Whole World in His Hands)
3. (not so miraculous, but slightly amusing) Baylor started doing his "pirate" impersonation to Brody and Brody was cracking up.

LOVE IT.
Busy day, super tired. I love my family!

oh yes! I did the spell check and it said NO MISSPELLINGS FOUND!! Woo Hoo (first time ever)

1 comment:

mirandam said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I wanna see him do the pirate thing? And the song? Whip out the video camera mom!