Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wine, boogers and daisy dukes

Absolutely not relevant to anything I am going to enlighten you with today BUT a very enticing title don't you think? Well, I could talk about boogers because we have a plethora of those hanging out (literally) in this house. I'm pretty sure I can't talk about daisy dukes because I have none and really think seeing the bottom of your butt cheeks hanging out of your shorts is mighty unattractive.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to take a moment to brag on Lonnie a little bit. I don't do it nearly enough and the man deserves a parade for all the hard work he does. In fact, I probably dramatize his little faults for comic relief, so I apologize for any misconstrued information on this wonderful man. Yes, he is prematurely graying, but I find that mighty sexy...which is funny because men get more attractive as they age and women just get droopy. He is probably the best dad in the world...yup, pretty sure. I have to tell him to stop playing with Baylor because he has to go to bed and he gets all pouty. He loves his kids. He works so hard so I can stay home and herd cats...ummm I mean raise our boys. I'm sure I could go on, but I'll save that for later (like when I'm in the doghouse for another crazy project)

Okay, time for bed....and hopefully a WHOLE entire night without crying. One can only hope.

No comments: