Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving at the speed of light!!!!

This is what happens when you refuse to wear clothes outside and then sit in the sandbox. Sand in the crack...marvelous!

Yea baby. We've finally moved into the 21st century and gotten rid of dial-up!!! It took some budget shuffling and whining on my part, but I think we can swing it. We are no longer blocking phone lines or waiting an hour to upload one photo. I am so stoked. I can actually watch a video on You Tube or receive a photo via email! There will be no more swearing at the computer or throwing objects into the screen. We're going to be getting rid of our land line soon too (I'll let you know when that happens) If you want our new email (if I haven't sent it to you already) just let me know! I am now going to download some photos just because I CAN!!! and I'm going to do it FAST...SUPER FAST!!! Hooray! Oh my gosh...that was incredible...it only took about five seconds....holy poo. Man, we've been missing out big time.



This is highway one (the connection between us and Solon, North Liberty and Iowa City) ummmm looks like it's going to be a while before we use this road again. The big pumpkin farm (Kroul Farms) was underwater but they said they're going to replant and hopefully have pumpkins by October. That's where we always get our pumpkins and have a ton of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Speidel when they come to visit.

We had Ellie over today and off came the clothes! We enjoyed the gorgeous weather and took a dip in the pool...well, more like a sit and then run in the pool. It was a tad on the cool side.

I think I am going to celebrate my high speed by making some cookies.....but don't you fear, I'll be back with more fun things to upload tonight!!! YES!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: