Sunday, June 29, 2008

Snakes, toads and toilet paper rolls


Does this photo look familiar? Apparently it takes far too long to put the roll ON the dispenser. Don't over exert yourself, you might pull a hammy or something.

Meet Opus. Ball python from across the street. Did I mention I HATE SNAKES. At least the kid has no fear...yet.

Meet Frank (for the record, Lonnie refused to pick him up and called me out to do the dirty work) Brody wanted to eat him, like usual.


And finally a wholesome snack before dinner. Yum dog food.

3 comments:

Crazy Mom said...

Did I e-mail that toilet photo to you? Hmmm...

My favorite is when the dirty clothes are sitting about an inch in front of the hamper. The effort required to change the t.p. must come from the same energy reserves as lifting a hamper lid...

Crazy Mom said...

Oh, and same effort reserve also apparently applies to the ability to close cabinet/closet/dresser drawers.

I think men are all made of the same mold.

Janice said...

I am laughing about the toilet paper roll! My sister once taped a dollar to the roller to see how long it would take for someone else to find it. I believe it was there for a few weeks before she took it off! hee hee. We are bad about putting it on at our house too. I agree w/ crazy mom about the clothes hitting the hamper too. The bathroom hamper is right by the door, if the clothes dont get in it, then they just walk over them to get out! Or Gabi will just take them into the laundry room and throw them on the floor!