Thursday, July 24, 2008

Your butt is smokin...

No, that wasn't a pick up line used on me..wait, was it? Just talking about the powder erupting from Brody man's rear end after a nice mandarin orange poo explosion. You bet. I'm talking about kiddo poo again. It's been a while since I enlightened many of you with such glorious things. Note to self: do not feed baby mandarin oranges or you'll pay severely in about 2.3 hours. For those of you who have yet to experience this joy, don't worry, you're fun will come.

So I was listening to talk radio, a secret addiction of mine. I love music, but I also love intelligent political debates and debacles that only comes from a few sources, one of them being Rush himself. Don't hate me because I am a student of the Excellence in Broadcasting school. Anyways, loving Rush is not the point. The point was that I heard that washing your dishes by hand takes a ton more energy than running a full load in the dishwasher. Amen!!! I'll say it again. Amen!!! I am going to contribute to my efforts of going "green" and try to save energy by not washing dishes by hand. I pledge to do my part and stuff my dishwasher full of crusty gross dishes and run a nice big load. (can you tell I hate washing dishes by hand?) I think I used to like it...in fact, I think it was a major selling point for Lonnie. Sorry babe, not anymore.

I will now step on to my soap box for the remainder of this post. I want to talk to you a little about being polite and accepting politeness. I'm talking about all you ladies who don't think you need a man to hold the door for you. You see, you're making it hard for me to raise my boys with manners. If you cannot say thank you when a man...or boy....or three year old holds the door open for you, you need a spankin. Men are not trying to make you less of a woman by holding the extremely heavy door that you couldn't possibly open on your own. Just let them feel like a man and say thank you. And that is all I have to say about that. Amen. God Bless. Peace out.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amen on the oranges!

mirandam said...

LOL!
Amen!
I agree with the oranges. Shaw had that ability as well!
And I definately will thank anyone who holds the door for me. Even Rush! (snicker)