Saturday, August 9, 2008

feelin the love and HE POOOOOOOOOPED!


Pucker up baby.....

Nothing like waking up on the morn of your anniversary and getting a grumpy greeting for hogging the bed. I guess when you've been married for five years, you are allowed to grump about bed hogging. Sweet cheeks, I'm sorry...it's not like I did it on purpose....okay, maybe subconsciously hogging the bed so you would stop SNORING!!!! I still love you. Lonnie scored
BIG husband points by taking me out to dinner AND bringing me flowers. I about fell of my rocking chair when he had them in hand the DAY before the actual anniversary. If you know Lonnie, you know that romance is not his middle name and planning is not his game. Needless to say, I was impressed. I bought him some combos...seriously, they're his fav. We had a no gift anniversary policy but obviously that has been broken, but I will not complain!!

Just some of the music I have been working on for Brass Band....finding the time to practice is posing quite the problem when someone is always sleeping, crying or needing something from me. I guess that's life huh? I love band. I am a geek.

Baylor and this sweet stock car that was on our street, along with lots of antique tractors.
CHILD of the CORN.
Funny story. So we've been bribing Baylor with all sorts of goodies, toys and t.v time and nothing seems to be working to get him to drop a deuce in the toilet. So on our date Friday night, we get this phone call and on the other end was this little voice yelling, "I POOOOOOOOPED in the toilet." I don't think I've ever been so excited over excrement before, but I am stoked. We get there (grandma's house) and he has saved it in the toilet to show us (how thoughtful) and he exclaims, "Mom, it just slipped right out and went plooop in the water!" leave it to a three year old to have you in stitched describing how his poo entered into the toilet. Needless to say, I hope this continues. We bought him some new boxer briefs and I think they are the cutest things I've ever seen.
Last but certainly not least....the view from our house (that's our flag....that has been stolen before) Not so bad you're thinking.......WRONGO. Think bright lights, screaming kids and bass speakers all at midnight. Not a fan, not a fan at all.

No comments: