Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Brody Man


Heck yea, booze for my birthday.

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssss! More instant babysitter....I mean Veggie Tales.

Our wonderful family (just wanted to point out the BIG BOY pants on Baylor....sweet!)

Who wouldn't want to eat Larry on their birthday?


....and devouring the wonderful birthday cake my mom made for him. This kid is going to be pooping rainbows.

I can't believe that it's already been a year when we were blessed with this wonderful little screaming ball of joy. It seems like yesterday when we were bringing Brody home and trying to hide him from Baylor (he wanted to poke his eye balls) I was petrified about having two in diapers and there was this infant staring back at me....and it was all okay. It's been quite the ride with this crazy man. He doesn't sleep, he likes to scream and cling to my legs but he makes me smile no matter what kind of mood I am in. He adores his brother and loves his dad so much. I wouldn't trade him for the world....maybe rent him out though :)
We had a great meal and fun watching Brody play with the wrapping paper (clearly not caring about anything inside the box) Thanks Grandma Lila for sending his birthday box too!


This really has nothing to do with birthday but we went kayaking yesterday with Berkley (who by the way is the coolest friend in the world, she not only helped watch my kiddos, helped with the birthday cake, she bought them both Veggie Tales) Like I said before....men, you'd better not let this one get away! Anyways, we took Berkley out for her virgin kayak ride and had a blast....until Baylor decided to embarrass me in front of a bunch of campers by running through the parking lot screaming as I tried to get him to stop before he was smushed by a car. Fun times. I'm trying to block that part from my memory.
Here we are...and yes, I am wearing a cowboy hat. It's my lucky garage sale hat and I love it. I look dead sexy by the way. I know you're jealous that I only paid a quarter for it too.

No comments: