Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't be a hater

It never fails that every four years around this time, the claws and boxing gloves come out. Co-workers turn into sparing partners, friends become rivals and people just get plain stupid. I'm talking politics people. A subject that is near and dear to my heart and also a subject that I don't like talking about because it gets my blood a boiling. I don't want to open a can of worms....or angry bumblebees. As an American citizen, a Christian and educated woman, I'd like to think that my reasoning behind voting for a particular candidate would depend on the issues and not stupid shallow things. I'm not going to tell you whom to vote for, although I'd really really like to give you a run down of why Barack Hussein Obama is an idiot and shouldn't be let within 100 yards of the oval office, but I won't. Everyone and their mama is entitled to their own views and beliefs, as am I. I don't want to ruffle any feathers, we can still be friends even though you think Mr.O is qualified to run our country. So lets all agree to disagree here. If you are going to talk smack about a particular party or candidate, at least get your facts CORRECT. Remember you can't believe everything you see on the View. And that is all I have to say about that.

SNOT UPDATE: Brody seems to be doing better, he is still full of snot but breathing better and has only had one nebulizer treatment today. Baylor is still pretty congested but played in the dirt for about an hour this morning all by himself. Just like his mom, a big loner :) Hopefully we'll stay healthy for a complete week before inviting a new and exciting virus into our homes. Remember, I don't do puke....

And now I must do a little jig because it's band night...hooray.

3 comments:

MamaMiller said...

so my question is who has been slamming your political views? Micah and I are getting pretty into the political race this year; and yes, if you get your news from the View you need a wakeup call folks. Or any other source of TV media at all at this point....

Jill Kapfer said...

Oh...I hate the View. Really, they should rename the show b/c there is really only one "view" presented on that show. I only watch Fox News...hurray for OReilly and Hannity! :)

Crazy Mom said...

Wait a minute....the view isn't a good source for political punditry? Damn. Well, you just killed my Bon Bon eating, sitting on my butt doing nothing because I'm a Stay at Home mom fun.

Because all I do is watch bad daytime t.v. Don't you?