Friday, September 5, 2008

Flashback Friday: Poo flinger strikes again!

Yes, I know..Flashback Friday's are supposed to be about things and memories in the past (hence the name) but wait....this is a memory (a bad one) of the past. It happened again...poo flinger strikes back. This time I did put a diaper on...AND underwear over the diaper but when I came to get him the diaper was on the floor..so were the underwear and there was poo on a pillow, comforter and sheets......ummm, hello deja vu. I was pretty mad and did happen to raise my voice an octave or two, but quickly realized that that was frightening him and was making a big deal over nothing. We had a long talk and hopefully he came to a realization that wiping his nether parts is not to be done with sheets but toilet paper and wipes. Needless to say, I don't have a flashback Friday photo for you because surely you would be grossed out.

Poo happens.

But I'm pretty sure I would rather it be in the toilet than on my bed ever again. Looks like I will be doing laundry tonight, just what I was hoping to do on a Friday night.

No comments: