Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flashback Friday


Scary isn't it.




Yea, I was thinking about going with this hairstyle soon...




Hello Aqua Net.



Okay, I think I had my hair like this at one point...no laughing






My personal fave







DO IT. Great fun.

And a little survey to keep you happy, because who doesn't love talking about themselves....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am because someone was pounding on a door across the street.....couldn't find my bee bee gun.

2. Diamonds or pearls? I prefer chains...just kidding. Only my wedding ring for me please...full of lots of diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Well, lets see....since I have either been pregnant or breast feeding the past three years....I think it was probably Star Wars....sad, very sad.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy (yes, naughty I know, but who doesn't want to stare at Patrick Dempsy in scrubs?) and Lost.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A trough of coffee

6. What is your middle name? Esmerelda. What? No. Lynn

7. What food do you dislike? Watermelon, Green Peppers, Venison

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Dark Knight Soundtrack, Hans Zimmer

9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Carolla named Bessie

10. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Salad on Croissant from Panera OR Jimmy John's #1 baby

11. What characteristic do you despise? Thinking your poo don't smell and that you know everything

12. Favorite item of clothing? nothing! Who needs clothes. A great pair of jeans that makes your hiney look just right.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A Cardinals game...wait, that was my honeymoon.....somewhere warm and secluded and then Ireland.

14. Are you an organized person? my middle name, after Esmerelda.

15. Where would you retire to? Wherever my wonderful husband who is actually saving for HIS retirement wants...but artists and mom's don't retire do they?

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I got a massage last year from Lonnie...not actually performed by him, but a gift certificate.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Finish painting my storm windows on the porch, brave standing on a chair (post trauma fall) and put the boys down for their naps!!! Then possibly bathe myself because I stink...I mean, I smell like roses.

20. When is your birthday? January 24, 1981 (I like large bills, chocolate and caffeine )

21. What is your shoe size? 7

23. Pets? Chloe and Macey, two extremely hairy loud but lovable beagles, Swimmy the fish.

24. Any new and exciting news? I shaved my legs yesterday.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet, a Dr. and a mommy

26. How are you today? Still very very sore from my fall into the flowerbed but pretty darn good considering.

27. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs

28. What are you listening to right now? Life is a Highway, Joe Crocker and both boys are dancing....priceless!!

29. What was the last thing you ate? a handful of candy corn

30. What day on the calendar you are looking forward to? First weekend in Nov. US Open Brass Band Championships in St.Charles, IL. First weekend ALONE.....without children....whoa.

31. Do you wish on stars? Nope, but I sure do think God did an amazing job creating them.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Aquamarine

33. How is the weather right now? Pretty darn good. 73 and sunny

34 Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby, telling him that Brody has hand,foot and mouth...AGAIN!!!!

35. Favorite soft drink? Dr.Pepper, Diet Coke, Root Beer...is beer a soft drink?

36. Favorite restaurant? Jimmy Johns

37. Hair color? gets darker with each child

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My dollhouse that my mom made me, My Little Ponies and Barbies

39. Summer or Winter? FALL

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? What kind of question is this! Chocolate is one of my food groups.

42. Coffee or tea? Once again, coffee..food group. Although I do enjoy a spot of tea on a cloudy day.

45. What is under your bed? The boogie man, baby clothes, suitcases, the dogs hiding

46. What did you do last night? Went to AWANA and did games....woo hoo

47. What are you afraid of? Snakes, drains, telephone calls to strangers, my children not loving the Lord

48. Salty or sweet? sweet TEETH, not just tooth

49. How many keys on your key ring? 2

50. How many years at your current job? Domestic Goddess and stay at home mom....three years but who's counting

51. Favorite day of the week? Thursday is band night! and of course Saturday when Lonnie is actually home.

52. Do you make friends easily? Sure if they don't smell funny.

6 comments:

emily said...

Seriously. the yearbook thing NEVER gets old!! Oh man...it makes me laugh SO HARD! You pulled it off well! Also...I agree with you on the TV Show. :) McDreamy!

Crazy Mom said...

OMG! Ouch! How are your bruises? Forget the advil, starting hitting the good stuff...I hear moonshine is good for bruises?? Love the photos too BTW.

1 ?...I made your pico again, and I don't get it as pretty as you do. Do you skin the maters before you chop them? How much do you drain them? It's still yummy though.

Thanks!

Kim said...

Hmmm...seeing those pictures makes me think you shouldn't grow your hair out! Call me tomorrow morning...we have lovely tractor DVD cases...and no DVDs. Goober!

Laura Omundson said...

I KNEW you would love it!

Janice said...

Those are hilarious, and being a teen in the late 80's/early 90's I believe I sported hair similar to pic 4. Hope your injuries are healing and so is your pride.

Crazy Mom said...

Oh, and my poo doesnt stink.

Mostly because the boys have urinated all over the bathroom, thus masking other unpleasant odors.

Hahahahahaha!

I'll try and get that cowboy stew recipe out to ya. It's our favorite!