Monday, September 22, 2008

Show me your happy face.

"MOM!!!"

"what do you need Baylor"

"I need you to show me your happy face"

Uh, okay. *smiles a big ole cheesy smile*

"Thanks. You just need to be happy, are you happy now?"

"Yes, I'm happy now."

That is exactly what I needed today son. I need to put my happy face on instead of my grumpy annoyed with wiping snot and doing laundry face. Leave it to a three year old to move mountains. This certain three year old which resides in our house talks to God at night. He goes outside in the dark and says he's "talkin to God" every night. I sneaked up on him tonight and listened out the window and was completely bowled over by what I heard.

"Hi God. How are you? I love you so much. I'm sorry for not obeying. Okay, bye."

From the mouth of babes.

1 comment:

Janice said...

That is just AWESOME!