Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday (boo!)


Hallelujah! (my mom used to throw us Hallelujah parties instead of Halloween parties) So Hallelujah, it's Friday and Halloween. Time for flashback Friday photos brought to you by the letter S. S is for SNOT...which is flowing in great abundance from Brody's nose...like a river of snot....mmmmm. This photo was taken last year for Halloween. Brody was just a few months old. The photo from below is from little bro Kort's wedding (I was lucky enough to get my hands on their wedding photos! woo hoo)

Soooooo it's 70 degrees at the end of October, an almost perfect day for stealing candy from my kids. I have it all planned....they go and look cute as complete strangers fill their bags with teeth rotting white poison....and then I make my move. Smuggle all of the chocolate out of their bags when they sleep and blame it on the dogs. It's brilliant I tell you. My mom and I are taking the boys downtown Lisbon for "Halloween Town" where they block off a block downtown and the shops decorate and pass out candy. It's perfect for little midgets like mine. We're they toting the dog and tiger to her neighborhood (so I can hide from the trick or treaters...hey, we live on main street and it's a small fortune to contribute to their teeth rotting!) Fun times. Lonnie is gone, Brody is sick....fun times all around.

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

Both are ADORABLE pictures! Your bridesmaid dress is so beautiful!