Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get your VOTE on.

What a beautiful day to go and cast your ballot. We all have our reasons for voting the way we do and I respect the choices that other people make. Whatever the outcome, I will pray for our nation because God knows we need it no matter who is in the Oval Office. Needless to say, I will be glad when it's over because I am sick of ads and debating. I base my voting record on biblical standards and am fairly certain it's the way to go. I don't vote on one single issue but the issue that is most important to me is the sanctity of human life. I can't even fathom the thought of taking a life of an unborn child that begins at conception. I also can't imagine electing a president that will legalize killing an unborn human. Make wise decisions today. If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all. Isaiah 7:9

4 comments:

Kim said...

Amen

Andrea said...

Thanks Kerri, just wondering how you got your blog so beautiful. For whatever reason, my blog options for pages are nowhere near as pretty as yours. How do you do this?

Anonymous said...

I <3 you Kerri.
-Alissa

Jill Kapfer said...

Well said. I am grateful that we serve a King who is more powerful than any earthly leader. That is the thing that should give us hope...not a candidate.