Someone so graciously sent me another one of those "five things you hate to admit" and I gulped. Didn't I just do this? (yes) but of course, I can find five more things I hate to admit. I procrastinating doing housework, writing the Christmas newsletter and rearranging furniture to make the Christmas decorations fit to enlighten you. So in the spirit of TRUTHFUL TUESDAY, here goes....
1. Sometimes when I drop food on the floor, I pick it up and eat it...OR feed it to my children..is that bad? More like the 1 minutes rule rather than 5 seconds...and being the germ freak I am, this astounds me. I do hate to see food wasted though and my floors are relatively clean....relatively.
2. I have been purposefully convicted in my bible reading and prayer life. I need to find more desire to stay in the word and pray consistently. I also want to be seen by my kids....so they know it's something I'm proud of and enjoy doing. Fact is I just need to get my butt out of bed earlier than my kids...but I love sleep...LOVE SLEEP.
3. I pee in the shower. Oh C'mon...I KNOW YOU DO IT TOO!!!!! Don't' lie, don't be ashamed. What better place to do it...it gets washed down the drain and pee is sterile (for the most part, unless you drink it) Now that you are completely and utterly grossed out......
4. I hate sleeping with pants on. I feel smothered and despise the fact that when you turn one way and your pants stay the other way....ugh...torture. It's like a straight jacked for your legs. Legs deserved to be free.
5. Sometimes when my kids are throwing fits and whining....first of all, I want to join them and secondly,I blank out and have no idea what to do. Panic sets in and I stare at them like a deer in headlights.
6. I know it said five, but I'm being rebellious and adding one. I despise the word MOIST...even writing it makes me cringe. Can't you use another word to describe that cake? ewww, gross.