Friday, January 16, 2009

The Friday 15: Random movie quotes

Hooray for random movie quote Friday. I wouldn't consider myself a movie critic or anything crazy like that, seeing as the only movies I watch involve talking vegetables, a duck with a speech impediment and a sloth named Stu. So here goes, in no particular order. Extra credit given to anyone who can name the movie quotes.

1. "You dropped your rock."
2. " Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."
3. "Put the lotion in the basket" (this one is for Josh)
4. " Names Barf. I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."
5. "Badges, we don't need no stinkin Badges."
6. "We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to get pissed off if we don't get it."
7. " You tit. I soiled my armor I was so scared."
8. "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking?"
9. "Why do I have to be the poo checker?"
10. " I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!"
11. " I got off that boat with nothing but my dancers belt and a tube of CHAPSTICK!"
12. " Truly, you have a dizzying intellect."
13. "What about Brett Fav-ruh?"
14. " You'd better watch it, Dr.Death, I'm pretty damn fast for a Caucasian."
15. "You can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."


WELCOME TO ANTARCTICA aka IOWA: We're having record lows these past few days...and that is without windchill. Last night when I was driving home from band, the air temp was -22!!! It's so cold that your nostrils freeze together and it hurts to breathe outside.

Spring can't come soon enough!!!

7 comments:

Janice said...

ooh ooh #10 is AIRPLANE!!! I love those movies, way funny! Is this your first time? No, I've been nervous before. That is GREAT!!!!

Dawn said...

#2 is also Airplane - love that quote and use it often

Brigitte & Ben Johnson said...

1. Braveheart
3. Silence of the Lambs- Though I prefer the quote: "It puts the lotion on." I usually use this quote while lathering up my 2-year old or newborn. :-)
4. Space Balls
5. Blazin' Saddles
10. Airplane
12. Princess Bride
15. Dodge Ball

Kim said...

So what do you get if you can't name even one of them? I know, I'm lame.

Anonymous said...

#8- Zoolander
#13- Ace Ventura

Alissa

Crazy Mom said...

Dude, Zoolander is one of my top ten favorite stupid movies. Rock on.

Sharon said...

#8 Zoolander...that movie totally cracks me up.
i love #2 too.