Hooray for random movie quote Friday. I wouldn't consider myself a movie critic or anything crazy like that, seeing as the only movies I watch involve talking vegetables, a duck with a speech impediment and a sloth named Stu. So here goes, in no particular order. Extra credit given to anyone who can name the movie quotes.
1. "You dropped your rock."
2. " Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."
3. "Put the lotion in the basket" (this one is for Josh)
4. " Names Barf. I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."
5. "Badges, we don't need no stinkin Badges."
6. "We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to get pissed off if we don't get it."
7. " You tit. I soiled my armor I was so scared."
8. "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking?"
9. "Why do I have to be the poo checker?"
10. " I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!"
11. " I got off that boat with nothing but my dancers belt and a tube of CHAPSTICK!"
12. " Truly, you have a dizzying intellect."
13. "What about Brett Fav-ruh?"
14. " You'd better watch it, Dr.Death, I'm pretty damn fast for a Caucasian."
15. "You can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."
WELCOME TO ANTARCTICA aka IOWA: We're having record lows these past few days...and that is without windchill. Last night when I was driving home from band, the air temp was -22!!! It's so cold that your nostrils freeze together and it hurts to breathe outside.
Spring can't come soon enough!!!