Once again searching the house for something chocolate to eat when I remembered the large hunk O' fudge that my aunt made us for Christmas in the freezer. The angels are rejoicing with me. I looked at my choices...carrots, pretzels, broccoli and fudge. It was a no brainer folks.
I chose the fudge. Life is too short to pass up large chunks of chocolate.
So I got another one of those, "getting to know you" surveys in my email. I thought to myself...hmmm, I could try to scare my readers away even more with random nuggets of information not pertained to their lives and quite possibly bore them to death OR tell them about how I opened the one piece of mail today and needed CPR. You guessed it...it was the heating bill. So I opted for fun over moping. Here goes. Sorry to bore you again.
1. What is your occupation right now? Well lets see...chauffeur, chef, launderer, maid, nurse, barber, coach...but you can call me mom, and I've been meaning to talk to management about my salary. I'm also an artist.
2. What color are your socks right now? Blue with stripes
3. What are you listening to right now? The space heater suck the life and money out of our pocketbook, but it sure is warming up my hiney.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Well, I'm drinking a mocha using this mornings left over coffee and then there's that large hunk O' fudge. I'd rather not think about that though.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck yes! I love stick shifts and would have one right now if it weren't for a certain other adult that shares this house with me that cannot drive a stick shift. I won't drop any names though. I learned to drive on a tractor....only in Iowa.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Actually,I think she smells like Italian sausage soup.
8. How old are you today? I turn 28 on the 24th baby.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Track and Field and then football. When March rolls around I like a little madness here and there.
10. What is your favorite drink? A good (I'm not talking gas station here) coffee. I'm a coffee snob like that.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Must we revisit that traumatic time....blonds do NOT have more fun and neither do girls with maroon hair.
12. Favorite food? Anything that makes my hiney jiggle. (mashed potatoes, chocolate, deep fried macaroni and cheese and rare steak)
13. What is the last movie you watched? Well, if we're getting technical, I haven't been to a theatre in almost 2 years. The last movie I watched was Land Before Time....46 minutes ago. An hour and a half of my life I can never get back.
14. Favorite day of the year? Birthday baby.....did I mention it was next week?
15. How do you vent anger? Two words: Freak out.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? This awesome doll house my mom made me, she even cut every shingle out of sand paper...she rocks.
17. What is your favorite season? The end of summer beginning of fall.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? sure, telling me how fantastic I am.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Who ever wants to procrastinate laundry and cleaning the kitchen.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Why must people always ask this ridiculous question.
22. Living arrangements? The hubby, the boys and the dogs in a very cold 100 year old house, it's perfect.
23. When was the last time you cried? Crying is for babies or premenstrual women, neither of those fit me right now.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? I have a floor in my closet!!!!!!
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not sending it punk, quit asking me that.
26. What did you do last night? Tried to sleep until 2am when Lonnie woke up and remembered he had left Cornell's vacuum cleaner by the pole vault pit and thought he would get in trouble for it soooooo he drove through a blizzard to go put it back. Then at 5am a little munchkin named Baylor decided that he wanted to snuggle (he's been doing this every day!!!!) I love snuggling, just not at five in the morning. So I repeat...tried to sleep.
27. What are you most afraid of? something happening to my family, not doing what God wants me to, drains, snakes and big ugly pimples.
29. Favorite dog breed? Beagles of course....except the ones that don't shed, pee on the floor, bark or scratch my floors.
30. Favorite day of the week? They all just blend together....
31. How many states have you lived in? Iowa....and Iowa...and let me see....uhhh, Iowa. I lived in Branson for two summers does that count?
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
33.What is your favorite flower? Lilacs