Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jane Fonda called....


...and she wants her workout outfit back.


...and her shoes.

As you can see, my children obviously get their fashion sense from their father. But, hey...at least they are clothed (even if it is partially) in these photos. We were beginning to be known around these parts as the family with the naked children. It could be worse....could be the naked family.

The in-laws are gone, it was short but sweet. I spent all night with two children in my bed and shot up at the sound of any strange noise. You see, my mom watched them on Sunday and then came down with the nasty stomach flu. I happen to be a big worrier when it comes to that stuff....like give myself an ulcer worrying. I freaked out. Disinfected the entire house, but it's probably too late. I know if we get sick, we get sick....but I still freaked out. The prospect of getting the stomach is one of my biggest fears. Call me crazy, but I just don't like it. So I got about two hours of sleep last night, everyone seems to be fine (except me of course, I'm on my third antacid) I'm sure we'll all be just groovy, puking or not. I think it's time for a little rest.

No comments: