Thursday, January 15, 2009

The pitter patter of little poopie feet...

You heard me.

POOPIE FEET.

What are poopie feet? Glad you asked.

They are when a three year old poops in his pull-up and decides it doesn't feel so great and decides to take it off.....and then sticks his feet in the poop. He then decides that he wants to come inform the parental unit and walks to my room.....leaving poopie footprints all over the carpet....at 6am.

MARVELOUS.

This my friends, is how I started out my day. BUT it got increasingly better because 1. My pipes did NOT freeze in the -30 temps last night and 2. We got to get out of the house and play with other children (it's been about a week and a half since my kids have seen another child...no joke)

3 comments:

Crazy Mom said...

I loves that you haves Muse on your playlist. That's hot!

Sharon said...

too funny! you are amazing...how you roll with the craziness of your sweet guys.

Crazy Mom said...

Looks like we both had fun w/poop yesterday.