Friday, February 6, 2009

The Friday 15

First, before I enlighten you with fifteen nuggets of random information, I will tell you three funny things that were said to me yesterday by my two boys that made me laugh.

Conversation Uno:
Me: Baylor what are you laughing at?
Baylor: Me.....man, I crack myself up.

Conversation Dos:
Baylor: Mooooom, help me! (comes running in the kitchen with pants pulled up all weird and underwear is still around his knees)
Me: What's wrong?
Baylor: I need help, my pants are all wrong and I think my penis is broken.

So now that Brody man is learning new words, he yells them at the top of his lungs. He just learned to say CLOCK, except he can't say his "L's" so it comes out rather vulgar....and of course at the top of his lungs. Glad the windows are shut.

Now the Friday 15. Fifteen glorious songs to listen, dance or chill out to (in memoriam of my lost iTunes...but I'm rebuilding folks!)

1. Life is a Highway, Tom Cochran
2. Learning to Fly, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
3. Better Hands, Natalie Grant
4. Appalachian Waltz, Yo Yo Ma and Edgar Meyer
5. Lost, Coldplay
6. Take Five, Dave Brubeck
7. Kiss Me, Harry Connick Jr
8. Only Hope, Switchfoot
9. Happy Girl, Martina McBride
10. Supermassive Black Hole, Muse
11. Daughter, Pearl Jam
12. Why, Wynonna
13. Higher Ground, Stevie Wonder
14. Main Titles, Little Women Soundtrack, Thomas Newman
15. Finale from Symphony #3, Camille Saint Saens

No comments: