Monday, February 16, 2009

Gotcha!

Leave the short one alone for 2 minutes and you get....

1. 5 cds shoved into the printer
2. Sharpie marker scribbled on a photo that was laying on the desk
3. Dog food meticulously dropped into the heating vent in the hallway (I'm guessing there is about three complete dog meals down there now)
4. Two candles shoved into my jean drawer (this didn't happen today, but I just found the candles)
5. Blue chalk drawings on the table (I do have high hopes for his blossoming artistic talent)
6. Every single tub of whatever form of organization I had hoped to achieve....dumped on the living room floor. So much for that thing I like to call organized.
7. And this.....
One would think that climbing on to a tall counter and into a sink would be a hard accomplishment for such a vertically challenged youngin...
But clearly, this child didn't think so. No more comparing him to Theadore on Alvin and the Chipmunks, he is now our little spider monkey.
And what fun is it to sit in a dry sink? Heavens to Betsy no, we need to splash in the water and completely soak ourselves. Pardon the turtle neck straight off of Ernie from Sesame Street, it was warm and available (much like my ugly cloud pants that I'm sporting at the moment....warm and available)
I can't wait until spring when I can send him into a tightly enclosed back yard....five bucks says he tries scaling the fence.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

giggle - very funny

Stacy said...

Oh, Keri! You are making me feel very much better about Teague's antics!

Janice said...

Thats great, we found Elliott standing on the toilet the other day