Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here she is


I guess it could be male, but let's go with a her...Canon Powershot sx10is, 10 mega pixels and a stellar 20x zoom. It was a hard decision but after a lot of research and customer reviews, we decided on this bad girl. With all of it's features it was comparable to the SLR camera but for a lot cheaper. Eventually I will upgrade to an SLR, but for what I use it for right now, this is the best bet. I love the zoom and it's not as heavy as the SLR. Even though the sales lady kept trying me to buy more things....no, thanks...um, no....nope....ummmm, nope. You've got to love the fact that none of the cameras come with the digital memory card or rechargeable batteries......ca-ching! So I got to play around with it for about 10 minutes before the batteries died (that is after I spent 15 minutes trying to get the stinkin neck strap on) I'm assuming they weren't charged to begin with, at least I hope that is the case. Otherwise we're going to have some issues. So they are recharging and I'm getting antsy. I'm trying to read the manual but you know how bad I am at reading and following directions. REALLY BAD. I'm a visual learner folks, I need the camera in my hands. Too bad it's 15 degrees out.....what is up with this weather!? What happened to my dreams of sandals?

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! And you can totally wear sandals in this weather...as long as you don't mind losing a few toes by Spring.

Janice said...

Way to go on the camera! You inspired me to pull out my manual, I learned a few things I had forgotten were available to do with mine, I am such a novice.
I cant wait for sandal weather either b/c that means no coats, which equals to getting out the door about 10 minutes sooner! maybe 20 if you count shoes

Dawn said...

I really need a new camera, maybe I should start saving

Crazy Mom said...

Sweet camera. I love my canon slr though, but I won't brag. Yours is just as pretty!:-)

Sharon said...

sweet camera! you will go crazy now taking pics.