Monday, April 6, 2009

Maybe it's a gift...

"Lonnie, do you know what happens when you leave Brody alone in the kitchen with a sticky substance?"
"um,no"
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.
To the untrained eye, this may look innocent. If you look closer you can observe that it's in his hair and slathered all over hands, feet, clothes, table etc. I hope we learned our lesson dear.
It's Monday. It's 34 degrees. I NEED SPRING SOON. It's a crazy week. I have artwork strewn about the kitchen, it's Easter week, my house looks like a battle zone, the laundry pile keeps getting bigger and bigger and we're having company over on Friday. Yikes. I'm not even sure where to begin. Maybe if I use the force, everything will clean it self (including my children) I did get offered a paying gig to play my cornet with the Cornell band. Makes me feel special. So today I am basking in specialness.....and laundry.

No comments: