Thursday, April 23, 2009

Put your shades on

...so you can view my legs.

W H I T E.
No, translucent.
I don't do tanning, but I'm seriously considering just placing my legs under the tanning bed.

It's warm today. Did you hear me....WARM!!!! Warm enough for shorts (hence the shades) and flip flops. I did what any woman would do when the weather gets nice.

1. Changed the oil in the mower
2. Drug my kids to the hardware store to buy a mower blade
3. Replaced the mower blade using my brute force.
4. Mowed.....a teeny tiny little patch. (I must wait until the boss gets home since he is the turf Nazi)
5. Planted onions
6. Watched Brody pick the onions and trample all over them
7. Cried onion tears (it's going to be a long summer trying to keep the short one OUT of the garden!)

I'm pretty proud of my accomplishments today (if you couldn't tell) and I'm even more excited that it's band night. I need a break...a musical break. Music without words.
Speaking of....we have our spring subscription concert Saturday at 7:30pm in the middle school auditorium. I highly suggest going. HIGHLY.

No comments: