Friday, April 3, 2009

Why are you naked?

Do you ever find yourself asking that question to one of your children? (or your spouse for that matter....not that your significant other should be prancing around in the buff...never mind) I swear I ask that about 14 times a day to Baylor.

"Why are you naked?"

"Where are your clothes?"

"Go find your clothes!"

"You put your underwear where?"

I get such a simple honest answer.

"Because I just wanted to be naked mom."

I think I'm raising a nudist!
Happy Friday. Go be naked.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love the picture! TJ says you should have beheaded one of them. Twisted little critter.

Let's see...have you tried having naked time at your house or are you mildly amused by the spontaneous clothes shedding? I think kids must have much warmer little bodies than we have (and definitely fewer inhibitions and for that matter, much less cellulite!).