Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Photos

This is what the Speidel family had for dinner last night.  Long story short...it looks amazing, but tasted like lighter fluid.  Why, you ask?  Our gas grill broke and I had to dig the good ole' mini Weber grill out of captivity and use wet charcoal and LOTS of lighter fluid.  I think I went a tad overboard on the lighter fluid. Poor chicken.  Looks like Lonnie may be getting a new grill for father's day....or a mower because that broke too! What is it with everything breaking at once!
The boys were killing time while we waited for the chemical chicken to finish grilling.  
I did manage to bake two very yummy rhubarb pies.  No one likes rhubarb except me...this could be dangerous.
We like to start the boys early with their training.  Take for instance the art of tire rolling.  
Brody seems to be getting the hang of it.  
(insert grunting noise here)
This is Baylor's, "mad face"  Unfortunately, we get this face more than we'd like.  You know your face is going to stick like that son......
This cute little dude with a new do.  That's not hair gel...it's snot.  In tough economic times, we all have to do our part to conserve.  We like to use things that are in abundance...like boogies.  

Lonnie is away at a meet today but will actually be home tomorrow (gasp) Two more weeks and then I reintroduce myself to my husband again.  

3 comments:

the Broffitts said...

I want to come eat your pie with you. I love rhubarb.

MamaMiller said...

YUM rhubarb. Hook me up with that pie. :)

Jill Kapfer said...

I like rhubarb...looks like a lot of your friends do. I think you should have a party!