Friday, May 8, 2009

Just in time for mother's day...

I'm sorry mom.  Please don't hate me.  I love you profusely.  You are a wonderful mother and grandmother.  You make me laugh...a lot...with that being said.....let's continue with this story.


So my beautiful mother broke her glasses in the car ride up to my house today.  All she had left were these stunning sunglasses...no, really, they are quite stunning.  They have little rhinestones in the side and they're purple.  My mom rocks by the way.  So after laughing my hiney off, I felt kind of sorry for her...and then I laughed some more.  She is so totally blind without her glasses that it's not funny...amusing, yes...but probably a tad on the dangerous side.  I also had a few visions pop into my head after taking this photo of her......
Here she is with her wonderfully sexy sunglasses.  (She's going to kill me for this)
and then for no reason at all....THIS popped into my head.  

Well, this popped into my head too...but there are some obvious differences here.  Like the hair...my mom has short hair.  I love Stevie.  

So in the spirit of mother's day. I salute my blind mother and her snazzy glasses :)  I will do a nice mothers day post later...I just have to stop laughing first.  

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness...you better do something AWESOME for mother's day! That is really funny though.

Janice said...

I'm curious as to how she broke them when they would have needed to be on her face.
She must be an awesome mom, she raised a wonderful daughter! :)

Beth said...

I actually think Kris looks quite lovely in this picture. So stylish! I love her hair grown out like that!