Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brothers don't shake hands....

...brothers got to chuck plastic horseshoes in each others faces!

The shirt that Brody is wearing appropriately states, "I didn't do it, the dog did." Which in most cases...is not true! I love little boys in tank tops, it's the only time in their life when they can get away with wearing them. When they get older it is unacceptable and tank top wearing is often accompanied by mullet growing. Sorry, random thought for today.

So here are a few more random thoughts for you....

1. High barometric pressure and humidity makes for crazy hair and excruciating headaches.
2. Yo Gabba Gabba is an African American dude in orange spandex and a t.v show that my son is in love with. I however and slightly weirded out....but they do dancy dances (we do those often in the kitchen)
3. I made our piano room into a toy room and the boys love it...why didn't I think of this earlier?!
4. Never leave Brody man hungry and unattended for he will devour an entire box of crackers in the time span of 10 minutes. Dinner? Who needs dinner!
5. Neither of my kids took a nap today and it's going to get ugly in about an hour (and I get to escape to band!) Good luck dear!
6. I'm wearing shorts today because it's stinkin hot even though I hate wearing them in public. When you get a certain age, you just quit worrying about silly things like spider veins....

And that is all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm anxious to pics of the new toy room. Get on that, would you? :)