Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stats update

It's about time for another stats update....brought to you today by the letter E (as in exhausted)

Hi, it's me...Brody...you may know me as, "The Destroyer" or Theodore (the chubby 3rd chipmunk) or even fatty. My parents decided not to call me that anymore for fear that they might ruin my self esteem and cause me to spiral downward into a deep depression in my teenage years. I'm not fat, I'm thick and stalky but I can still run like the wind, man boobs and all. I am far more interested in balls and throwing them at people, the dogs and glass objects than my brother. I am learning to play more and more by myself and I am talking up a storm. My favorite words (and I love repeating them over and over and over and over until someone responds) are poopie, there's the train, nack pees (snack please) go outside now, yee-haw, wook wook (look look)that my bed, Hey daddy! and No Bader (Baylor) Stop it! I have the uncanny ability to entertain anyone who watches. I dance, sing, laugh and of course destroy everything in sight. I love my brother but sometimes he just gets on my nerves and I feel the urge to slug him (which is probably warranted but not in the best behavior) We'll be best friends someday when I am taller and weigh more than him. Since I am constantly eating and am now in a size 2T shirt and 18-24 month pant (can we say vertically challeneged) and some of my favorite foods include cheese sticks, apples (which I promptly chew and spit out all over the floor in little piles) mom's cookies, pasta with veggies and wa-dey (water) I'll turn it over to my bro Baylor now....

Yo. Baylor here. Almost 4 but I clearly have the intellegence of a much older child (or my parents think so) I aim to please and will excel in my preschool class next year. I am constantly learning new things and I would be content to sit at the kitchen table and play with my dinosaurs....excuse me, ankleosaurus and dimetridon, all day long. I'm trying to give up my afternoon nap but mom refuses to let me stay up and sometimes I fall asleep simply because I'm trying so hard not to. I still love reading and know everything there is to know about trains, dinosaurs and bugs. We have gone on a few bug catching adventures and mom is brave and picks up the pinchy bugs. I love music and playing my trumpet when mom practices her cornet. I can also run circles around just about anyone my age and would rather run than pedal a bike or kick a ball. One of my favorite pastimes is also beating up on my brother because he clearly deserves it and takes all of my toys. I am a true firstborn child and I'm giving my parents a run for their money. Some of my favorite foods include watermelon, apples, grapes, strawberries and Popsicles. I would probably eat a watermelon in one sitting if mom let me. I despise staying in bed and would rather snuggle with mom or dad at 1:30 in the morning rather than sleep. They do not find this amusing. I am wearing a size 8 shoe and 4T/5T but I'm as skinny as a noodle! I love having my feet rubbed by daddy, he does a great job. Now I must go and pound upon my brother....

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey tell Baylor that Uncle Kort and Aunt Bri also love Popsicles! But who doesn't? :)

laura b. said...

Thanks for the update, boys.