Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Lonnie!

Happy birthday Lonnie!

I was going to get you cardinals tickets, but they were doing so well I thought I'd jinx it.....

...and then I thought about getting you running shoes and then remembered that you currently own more new running shoes than Michael Johnson.
Then I thought about a nice relaxing trip to a beach resort...but that wouldn't be any fun without kids to play with would it? (insert sarcasm here)

Finally, I thought about a weight set for your manly muscles...but what would you need a weight set when you have tubby here to lift? Then I thought of the perfect gift....
...but apparently you already found them.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Gotcha!

Happy Birthday!
We love you!




2 comments:

Brianna said...

Laughing. So. Hard.

P.S. And Happy Birthday to Lonnie!
...one of these years I am going to get organized enough to send cards for all the August celebrations in your home!

Janice said...

I would be laughing harder, but then my kids would want to know why!