1. For stopwatches at nap time. I've tried everything else to get this little booger to stay in bed for at least one hour. I've set my watch for a, "short" time and when it goes off...he can come down. (Update: failure, utter failure...and he came down naked...imagine that)
2. Pain Killers. I need a root canal....lots of pain, no insurance. Going to see how long I can endure this pain and chewing on one side of my mouth.
3. Mid afternoon coffee and dark chocolate. Both are healthy for you so I don't feel so guilty.
4. Change. As in...my hair color....unfortunately it is more maroon than, "rich chocolate brown." That's what I get for trying to save a buck. It's not too bad, it's very fall like.....makes my hazel eyes more greenish.
5. The art show coming up on September 26th in Mt.Vernon. God willing I can sell a few things and maybe pay for a root canal eh? If you're in town, you should stop by.
6. Becoming and adult and growing up. I'd like to say that I am a kid at heart, but there are some things in life that I'm glad I've grown out of. I drove past the Cornell campus and looked at the freshmen moving in and felt very old. They looked 14.
7. Baby monitors that can be promptly shut off.
8. Accomplishing most everything on my to do list....that is everything except the thing written in Lonnie's handwriting....hmm
9. This glorious weather and upcoming fall...my favorite season!
10. My children....even though they are about to get duct taped in their beds very soon.