2. You have no deep friends. I'm talking about best friends, the ones that tell you if you have a booger in your nose and then give you a pat on the back because you hate hugs. The ones that get your humor and aren't afraid to dish it right back.
3. You can't say no. That you sit at home to watch Oprah and eat bon bons and since you have so much extra time on your hands you can help out. You risk being called lazy or not helping, you always say yes to everyone....except your husband.
4. You are not taken seriously. That people think that just because you stay at home with your kids that your intelligence level drops significantly, you can't drive and you have no opinion what so ever? and when you use a word like auspicious or ramification , they look at you like you have a third eye.
5. Secretly you wonder why "they" didn't accept your friend request on Facebook. Are they too busy or did their computer just burst into flames or do you smell funny? Really.
6. That no matter how hard you clean, scrub, organize or polish, your house is never clean enough...never ever ever.
7. You are a bad mom because you have mold growing in the caulk on the bathtub.
8. You will be judged for eating Wendy's, drinking wine, reading the Bible and watching Ghost Hunters.
9. You're not doing enough....ever. Enough cleaning, playing with your kids, eating spinach, sharing the Gospel or getting enough fiber.
9.5 Some people deserve a good flick in the ear. God love them, but they simply deserve a good flick.
10. Despite all the facts you've heard about the H1N1 virus, it still totally freaks you out.