Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday 15

15 things I learned this week....in no particular order:

1. Taking care of a sick husband can be equated to having another child.

2. Halloween candy 2, Keri 0. Crap.

3. Snot doubles as hair gel and does some awesome things with your eyebrows.

4. Do not forget to check your clothing for snot wipes and random boogers before leaving the house.

5. I have an anger management problem. Grrrrrrr

6. My son thinks he can marry me (cute) and that I should be a princess for Halloween (also cute) but told me again that my boobs were small (not cute at all)

7. I get really grumpy when I don't get to work out. REALLY GRUMPY.

8. That no matter how many times you tell them not to, dancing on the table seems to be the activity of choice.

9. Never ever try to slip a vegetable into a child's mouth without telling them, this will result in gagging, choking and possible vomit on the kitchen table.

10. Lots of deep breaths will help from wanting to inflict pain upon a certain two year old hiney when faced with a tantrum in a public place.

11. Brody is going to have "what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem." The dude never stops eating.

12. That if I were to fall ill for a day, I'm sure the entire house would crumble and all heck would break loose.

13. The new coffee shop less than a block away from my house is going to be very very dangerous.

14. I love listening to Brody sing to his cereal and Baylor talk to his army dudes.

15. I've really got to quit caring what other people think. Really.

No comments: