Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Owie Pee Pee

Poor Brody man. This is day four of his fever and chills and walking around the house grabbing his little boys parts crying, "Pee pee owie!" I finally got him in to his pediatrician this morning to make sure he didn't have a urinary tract infection or anything else. The Dr. put him on antibiotics just in case, to cover a UTI and a suspicious looking ear. He also said he would like a urine sample and handed me two cups. I laughed and thought this might be a fun game at home. I have also come down with something icky with a low fever and nasty sore throat, I'm sure it's a cold but I don't get the luxury of laying on the couch watching t.v and sipping hot tea. *sigh* So today our fun game is try to pee in the cup! So far it's not working....but maybe this will be a prelude to potty training. Pray for a good night of sleep for mom, Baylor and Brody....both boys were up again at 5 a.m and it's getting old quite fast. We will see the urologist tomorrow morning to see what the next step is.

No comments: