Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pizzzza party....

So we had some marvelous friends drop off a pizza a few nights ago when we were recovering from our day in the ER and Lonnie was still gone. I was trying to get these tired boys ready for bed and decided to throw them in the tub before the pizza arrived (after thinking this over, I realized that it wasn't the greatest judgement call on my part...duh!) but the pizza arrived while they were mid bath. So what do you do when you get pizza and you're in the tub? Why you have a pizza party in the tub of course. So that is what we did. Poor Brody wasn't hungry for pizza but Baylor and I destroyed a few pieces. I only found one pepperoni floating in the tub afterwards.

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Poor sweet thing! Praying for him to feel better fast and God bless that friend!

MamaMiller said...

I love that look on Brody's face. It tells it all.