Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

My hands are so cold that I can barely type, but I shall survive. It's a balmy 5 degrees outside on this New Year's Eve. It's about ten o'clock here and I am struggling to stay awake.....sad, but true. Brody is still singing after being wound up from hanging out with our old friend's the Norton's.
In years past I have come up with long and in depth lists of resolutions and goals for the new year but I have failed on most of them. So I'm just going to have two this coming year.

1. Live life with joy and love and enjoy every second no matter what, the rest will follow. Christ first, others second and me third. (okay, so that's more like two but you get the point)

2. Drink more water....even though it makes me pee like a racehorse every 10 minutes.


Hope you all have a wonderful NYE and are spending it with family and friends. See you in the New Year!

I'd also like to thank my husband who stands behind me when I write sometimes (one of my biggest pet peeves) and corrects my spelling and grammar. Thanks, sweet cheeks.

1 comment: