Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On

'Be careful, keep calm and don't be afraid. Do not lose heart... Isaiah 7:4a

I have found my new slogan, to be placed around my house and meditated on! Although the verse and the poster are two completely different things, I found them both to be comforting this morning.

Brody man is still sick. Up all night coughing again (though not as barky as before) and very lethargic and whiny this morning. He complained that his ear hurt, so we went ahead and got him put on antibiotics to see if this is something bacterial. I just want him to feel better! Even if it is just a nasty cold, it is very draining on everyone when a member of the family doesn't feel well. Especially when you've been stuck inside for long periods of time.

On a positive note, I just wanted to say how God has truly blessed our family this week extraordinarily (fever or no fever!) I am in awe each day of what blessings He has in store when I actually take the time to realize them. God is good. We hope we can pay the blessings forward!



No comments: