Saturday, January 30, 2010

Whatever works



Wish I could get as excited as they do about vacuuming!
Looks like we have found a new chore for the boys :)

Turning over a new leaf in discipline and got a good pep talk from a friend who has been through the struggles of raising two most wonderfully strong willed but sweet boys. She even came over last night in sub zero temps when I was in my PJ's and had no makeup on (I warned her not to be frightened) offering to bring cookies. What a woman. My goals are consistency and to not let Baylor have too many freedoms. He is a very strong willed child and is pushing his limits by walking all over me. I'm the boss and his behavior will not be tolerated. This is what they call tough love isn't it?

Happy weekend, enjoy the sun (even if isn't not shining where you are!)

1 comment:

Jill Kapfer said...

Strong willed children are such a challenge. I just keep reminding myself that if I can get them on the right track now, they'll stay there. At least, that's what I am hoping!