Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Five

It's Friday baby. I do believe that we've been over this before, but days don't really matter when you are a stay at home goddess...er, I mean mother. Days REALLY don't matter when you are the wife of a coach who is gone most every weekend. They just sort of blend and mush together like play dough.....*sigh*

Okay, enough whining. On to more pressing matters. I've been on a list kick lately. That's the way my brain functions sometimes. My brother usually makes fun of me for stupid things like this, but I do a Friday Five on my art blog and decided to do one here, only a little different.

Top Five reasons why I love my husband. Although there are many more, I'm going to stick with five.

1. He is the worlds greatest father and loves his kids so much.
2. He keeps on getting better looking every day. He may think his grey hair is awful, but I find it sexy.
3. He keeps me under control. I tend to be a tad on the strong willed side, he keeps me reigned in.
4. He loves the Lord.
5. He makes the best eggs and pancakes. No, really.

So there you have it. Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Janice said...

My hubby is starting to get a bit shiny in the hair, I find it to be pretty attractive too!