1. WARMER WEATHER.
Just a few degrees warmer, enough to melt this mushy brown snow. Warm enough to run outside and not have my nostrils freeze together.
2. An end to sickness in our house, at least for a full two weeks. It seems like someone in our house has fallen ill just about every week this winter and there are only four of us!
3. A safe delivery of my new niece or nephew TODAY! My sister in law Christina is being induced as we speak and we are very excited to welcome a new family member!
4. A day full of clothed children. Surprise, surprise...Baylor came down from nap time in the nude. I guess some kids just feel the need to shed those restraining clothes. The kicker is he is always saying how cold he is!! Go put some clothes on kid!
5. Track season to be over. I love that my husband is employed and that he supports our family but I am ready to have him back.
6. My abs back. They made a guest appearance this summer but have since gone into hiding.
7. Dinner to make itself. Wouldn't that be a great invention.
8. A bike for my triathlon this summer. I'm working on it.....
What do you wish for today?