Saturday, February 27, 2010

Your face will stay like that

What happens when you run out of kid glasses at Granny's house? Well, you use champagne glasses of course! And if you close your eyes and stare hard enough at the glass, the milk will magically turn into chocolate. Bottoms up Brody. (Yes people, that is skim milk in there)
He's kind of a milk snob. He sniffs first, then swirls and then spits.

Oh sweet boys you are the butter between my bread......the sunshine in my life.....the saliva on my shower door.
This is typical Baylor face. I see this face a lot. He has gotten the, "Your face will stay like that" phrase so many times he tried to use it on me the other day.

It didn't work.
Who are you and what have you done with my baby!?!!!

Oh, there he is.

(I'm so sorry, this has to be against some blogging rule, I might just end up in jail after this...if that happens, I love you all....I love you even if I don't know you read this blog and now you'll stop for sure after seeing my son's white hiney on the shower door...it was so cute, I couldn't resist)

No comments: