Monday, March 15, 2010

Before and After: Stairs

Oops, there is the after picture....kind of before the before? Got it?
There we go...there is the BEFORE photo of the nasty stairs. New paint and new wall color makes a HUGE difference.

Looking for more colored glass like this.....if you have some and want someone to take it off your hands :)

This is what I did all Sunday. I started at 9am and ended around 7. The walls and stairs are painted (the wall color only cost me $8 for two gallons at Sherwin Williams, the only catch was I had to like the color because there was no turning back, it was a miss mixed paint. It didn't matter to me because the price was amazing. The paint usually would have cost $50 a gallon!) I love it. Makes me feel so much better now that that project is finished. On to more glorious projects for spring! I see red paint in my future somewhere. I would probably paint each room of the house again if Lonnie would let me, but I will restrain myself!

Loving this weather! 60 degrees today! Getting the yard back to playable shape....picking up doggie bombs (100 days with snow cover, two dogs pooping twice a day=LOTS OF POOP)

Oh yes, speaking of poo. The oldest yahoo decided that it would be cool if he swallowed this green plastic hook that was on the end of his pirate ship. So far, so good. I did a quick check of the poo (sorry, gross I know!) and didn't see it but there was no way I was going to be Sherlock Holmes and dig around to find it. Hoping it passes......I'm sure this won't be the last time we wait for something to pass in the poo.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the stairs - those are really cool!!